Thursday, January 29, 2009

tagging game

.
Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.
.
I am FIERCE (ye, saya garang! :P) .
I really want to go to ANY ISLAND IN PHILIPINES (BOHOL<>.
.
My favorite place BATHTUB (hot water)
.
.
My favorite thing is GADGETS.
My favorite drink is MANGO JUICE
.
.
My favorite food is NAAN CHEESE WITH GRILLED CHICKEN TANDOORI
.
My favorite colour definitely is EVERYTHING ON THE PALLETTE

.
I live in PRECINCT 11 PUTRAJAYA

.
I was born in KL
.
I attended UTM
.
My favorite story is SATC (the whole 6 season)
.
This is my hobby karaoke?
.
.
And I definitely dream for WOLRD PEACE AND A BETTER PLACE IN THE FUTURE
.
.
these 6 people are LUCKY cause i don't wanna tagged anyone of doing this!
hehe. kinda tiring mate!
that's all
.
buhbye!
end of tagged!
.
.

2 comments:

Pendidikan Khas SGGS said...

Salam,
hye yantie :)
Ye sarah study kat USM. Buat pendidikan. Duk kat Aman Damai. nape ye?

swit@kon said...

Sarah,

ooo aman damai. tak nanti kalau turun penang bleh lepak sama2 k!