Wednesday, August 6, 2008

me, unfold

.
.

have you ever felt so low?
so low that you feel that you just wanna grab a hammer and with a full blast, hit yourself on the head..
'Bang!'...you'd just dissapeared in the air?
or you just wanna hang around the bed and eats bucket full of ice cream and die old without having to go out or even see the sun?

lately, i just have a feeling of doing those crazy and nonsense acts..
bodoh sungguh!!entah kenapa...seakan self-esteem sudah terbuang ke dalam longkang!
yerp, i don't feel like i have the thing that we called self-esteem anymore..

*sigh* ---- i am(deeply)trying to breath.

You see I am the bravest girl
You will ever come to meet
Yet I shrink down to nothing
At the thought of someone
Really seeing me
I think my heart is wrapped around
And tangled up in winding weeds
But I don't wanna go on living
Being so afraid of showing
Someone else my imperfections
And even though my feet
Are trembling
And every word I say I'm stumbling
I will bare it all...
Unfold
These hands that I hold
Behind my back are
Bound and broken
By my own doing
And I can't feel
Anything anymore
I need a touch to remind me
I'm still real
and I will allow someone to love me
I will allow someone to love me
.
.
***hey peeps, just got back from somewhere tu...not in a mood of ramblings about the trip..mood saya celaru dengan orang bermuka-muka !@#$%^&*()_
benci!i promise u guys i'll story every single thing later k..maybe bila saya bangun pagi esok saya ok ke...miss you guys so much!!!tunggu eh.....

xoxo
.
.

10 comments:

thesweetlittlecat said...

beb, wut happen??? bru blik holiday leh jd moody ni??? yatie yg aku kenal si kecil yang ceria selalu!

plz dun 'bang' ur head with a hammer ok???

kapalkeras said...

ayat poyo:
andai kita belajar bersyukur, pasti setiap saat kita hargai berbanding saudara kita yang setiap saatnya berdebar menunggu maut di medan peperangan..
andai dalam kesukaran, beringatlah Allah sentiasa di sisi kita.

ayat normal:
rileklah, u r having this quarter life crisis. everybody had dat. it's normal. it's cool.

ayat remaja:
jom gi picnic, have donuts, watch movies, go karaoke, dan shopping sampai duit pun dah takde lagi.

ayat keji:
"ada aku kesahh??"

jokin.. jangan ambek ati ye aaati

Adni Ariff said...

"Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans (Jeans)
Boots with the fur (With the fur)
The whole club was lookin at her
She hit the flo (She hit the flo)
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low....


hehe.. being low ain't that bad, you know.. :P

anyway, when life kicks u in the face, u get up and be stronger..

just keep swimming, just keep swimming.. just keep swimming swimming swimming...! ~

hehe.. in a musical mode now.

take care and hope u get out of whatever misery ur in,k? ur such a cheery person, u don't deserve to be low! let's shop!

Anonymous said...

lerr.. baru balik dr bercuti cuti mane leh ilang mood camtu je.. nie kena gi cuti lagi ni...

huhuhu

swit@kon said...

thesweetlittlecat,

hehehe aku moody...mungkin cuaca panas di sarawak memanaskan hati aku
hahahaha

:D

swit@kon said...

khairabdullah,

ayat poyo :
Alhamdulillah.masih ada yang sayang!

ayat normal :
benci aaa ini life crisis..baru quarter...belum ape2 pun lagi

ayat remaja :
wa rasa nak melalak la...jom!

ayat keji :
g mat* :P dem u

ayat-ayat cinta :
i lebiyu kiki...mwahs

swit@kon said...

adni ariff,

jom shopping...eh kenot..duit sudah susut..next month ble ke?CnK maybe?and a food galore kat pavilion?mau ka???

swit@kon said...

chaneykronik,

ini adalah alasan mau cuti lagi!!!!

:D

Anonymous said...

gi sarawak ke? huhuhu.. kampung ku terchenta!

swit@kon said...

chaneykronik,

yup! sarawak yang best!