Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kad Raya


i was planning to publish an entry about my iftar during the long holiday but i guess an early surprise in the morning should be blogged first! ahahaha. no, nobody are proposing to me, yet. and i didn't win anything. it is a really small gesture but definitely made my day today...

i was just about to settle down when my staff handed me an envelope that looked like a Hari Raya greeting card. it was addressed to me using the office address and there it is, a stamp! guess! guess!!! from whom???? hahahaha. 

saya adalah super excited! maybe not to you guys but for me, it is BIG. i'm overwhelmed by the fact i got my first Hari Raya card from.......

  

Tun Mahathir and Tun Hasmah!! Woot!!



<3


ok, tu je.
hiks.





8 comments:

Isz, Elliz n Faleeq said...

wow...! me speechless

najeeb said...

wow! damn jelous k! macam mana boleh dapat? nak gak tahun depan.. hehehe..

didi said...

Kalau dia tulis,

"To my dearest Yantie Omot", confirm aku jeles.

:)

swit@kon said...

Isz, Elliz n Faleeq,

me too. the first reaction was...OMG!

swit@kon said...

najeeb,

u lebih hebat. i sikit2 je ni...:P

swit@kon said...

didi,

dia tulis nama penuh k. lagi kau patut jeles!

Melissa said...

Bestnya !!
Apa kata akak fotostat, pstuh letak nama sy n post ke saya ? Hehehe.

Amirul Farid Abdullah said...

Apa alamat Tun ?