Thursday, December 3, 2009

she's a lady

she's no Britney or Christina or Avril Lavigne.
But she is Gaga. Lady Gaga.
Superb voice. she CAN sing!
and she can pulls off anything from latex to lace to kermit outfit and everything.
but i do love her songs. period. :D


*video courtesy of YouTube*

"And I know that it’s complicated
But I’m a loser in love
So baby raise a glass to mend
All the broken hearts
Of all my wrecked up friends
If I promise to you boy
That I’ll never talk again
And I’ll never love again
I’ll never write a song
Won’t even sing along "




4 comments:

Shopaholic Mama said...

yep, I love Lady Gaga & her songs!
Truly different style of her own!

Enough of teeny boppers & give me Lady Gaga anytime!

Diarihatiku1976 said...

wow...

Mursapap said...

Alaaa... this woman is too over the top lah.

didi said...

yeah, aku pun tak minat celebrity yang dah ada talent
but do all these things to stand out for the sake of shock value.
seriously, if nobody's watching, no paparazi,she's no celebrity, would she actually wear half of the things that she wear?

there's unique & eccentric.
but then there's just ridiculous.

her 'sense of style' is just ridiculous.

props for her talent though.