Saturday, January 2, 2010

new addition to the family

remember this entry? about my cousin's wedding. his wife safely delivered the cutest baby girl ever. last December, 29th. being a proud aunty, here i present you......

Lil' Zara Marissa
29 Disember 2009
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY


just got back from Port Dickson, visiting my new niece. lil Zara Marissa. so cute. so delicate. smell so nice (i LOVE the smell of babies) i wanna eat her! hahaha. she's mak ngah's first granddaughter, first cicit in Yunos family. welcome baby tomel. sila membesar macam atie yang chomel ini. hik hik.

with grandpa and grandma. ;)

giant me & lil zara.
(forgive me. i am huge)

penutup 2009 yang menarik kan?

3 comments:

~LIZA~ said...

cutenya!

adzsha said...

yer she's so cute!
p.s. kalo u huge, i apa? giant ke hehehe

Anonymous said...

giant??
tolong la makcikkk... kalau dah berat 40/41kgs tu takdenye giant. lain la macam aku yg hitting 50kgs soon... ohh my!




~coffeeaddicts~