we got book, movie and. no. i found those two only.
so many theories and clues provided by god-knows-who on how to recognize that man does not into you. macam lah orang perempuan ni gilakan lelaki sangat kan. huhuhu. dan macamlah pompuan ni pelik2 sangat. huhu.
but in the February issue of Cleo Malaysia Magazine - there's a column on She's Just Not Into You. a special column just for the men to read all the signs when girls are not so into them.
segan (dalam bahasa Kedah bemaksud MALAS ye) nak elaborate pepanjang so go get your February Cleo issue k!
saya update lain lah plak.
kthxbai.
xoxo
And I know that it’s complicated
But I’m a loser in love
But I’m a loser in love
So baby raise a glass to mend
All the broken hearts
Of all my wrecked up friends
I’ll never talk again
Oh boy you’ve left me speechless
You’ve left me speechless so speechless
I’ll never love again,
Oh friend you’ve left me speechless
You’ve left me speechless, so speechless
~Speechless, Lady Gaga~
2 comments:
oh i dah beli cleo malam tadi. cover yang unik sekali.
tapi masih dalam plastik. nanti i cek it out.
u nampak kurus la cikkon....
i got the movie she's just not into you.. but i havent watched it =P
kenwooi.com
Post a Comment